Ether: Space Defense Ether: Space Defense

Tutorial Fix

To those stuck on the 'sell turret' part, just build another turret (so you have 6/6 turrets in the upper left).

Good game, I like the backgrounds :)

Madness Miscreation Madness Miscreation

Great job

"...and theres no moon character in madness, edit that dude, if you do i will give you 10 or higher."

I guess most people don't get it -- you added creativity and new characters while making your own storyline and game idea.
Fun game, love the style, the 'how many times do you get hit' thing was an interesting addition and gave this game more replay value than most Madness tribute (most of which are really, really terrible).

Great job, 5/5, 9/10

Infectonator : Christmas Infectonator : Christmas

Tight

Even better than the first! I got all the Achievements except Zombie Xmas, but hey, whatever.

I liked the new upgrade for through walls, and making the Hero into Santa was cool!

Level Up! Level Up!

Nice

Love the game, can't beat nightmare.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Wonderful

I love your game :)
The only real improvement I have would be to make multiple stages of multiple games with upgrade TREES not just buying stuff.

Good though.

Spewer Spewer

recommendations

I love Spewer. I even downloaded it. but the main issue with the levels was the lack of really intense puzzles due to (from my experience) the size/scale of the game blocks and Spewer him/herself.

Making the game area larger or adding scrolling screens would really add a new dimension to the gameplay. think about that for the sequel :)